Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Beta problem: work time not updated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luckyman
Intermediate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005    Post subject: Beta problem: work time not updated Reply with quote

re 3.13.2005-0322 beta
I just edited some tasks (Ctrl-E) by altering the start and end times then clicking the "Recalculate Work Time" button. The work time displayed on the dialog changed and I OK'd the dialog to close it thinking that the work time had been changed. However, when I looked at the main window the work hours hadn't changed and were actually larger than the total. I only noticed because when I ran a report the work hours didn't match the total shown at the bottom of the report.
It corrected when I clicked F8.
Is this the intended behaviour now?
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the grid view doesn't show the updated total after it has been changed sometimes in the latest beta. That definitely isn't the intended behavior and I need to address that one Embarassed, along with a few other issues. Now that we're getting to the end of the year and I have saved up some time off during the holidays I hope I can work out the remaining issues soon and release the final v3.13 Smile

For now, you have found the workaround... hit F8 for the recalculation and everything should be okay then.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: