Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Problems when clicking on a cell of the notes column

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paolo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004    Post subject: Problems when clicking on a cell of the notes column Reply with quote

Hi

I'm very sadisfied with TimeStamp. I've only one anoying point: whenever I click on a notes cell to enter a note, the other columns move to the left side levaing on the notes column visible. So i have to move the horizontal scrollbar each time to get the other columns visible.

Can you fix that in the way that the table remains when I click on a note cell?

using 3.13.2004-0618 Beta

Cheers
Paolo
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you adjust the column width of the Notes column by dragging the right-hand column border in the grayed "Notes" column header box to the left until you no longer see the big horizontal bar at the bottom you should be okay... and the next time you exit/reload Time Stamp the size setting should be saved. Let me know if this fixes your problem!
Paolo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, that helped.

Thanks
Paolo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: