Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Recalculate work time for all tasks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CK

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004    Post subject: Recalculate work time for all tasks Reply with quote

First of all I would like to thank you for a great tool. I has for sure made my life easier.

However I rather frequently have to edit tasks afterwards as a result of forgetting to start a new task. When doing so I have to press Recaculate Work Time for each time I modify. Time to time I forget to do so and end up with strange reports in the end. Is by any chance possibile to Recaculate Work Time for all tasks in project file?

Again, thanks for a great tool.
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have posted the lastest beta and it has this feature if you'd like to try it out. See the Announcements section in the forum and it will tell you where to download it and how to install it.

- Bill
CK

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick! Many thanks! The new feature seems to work perfect and will for sure make this tool even more valueable.

However when testing this new feature I noticed a behaviour which I have not seen in the past. If you select an old task in order to edit or just view it and (accidently) press the start column, this task will start timing again. Is this a bug or is there any intended purpose of this behaviour.
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is intended behavior... clicking on the start column for any tasks starts up the timer again for that task.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: