Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

.Net version without sources ?!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fabrice
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006    Post subject: .Net version without sources ?!? Reply with quote

Hi all !!!

Here I am again. Now I'm using TimeStamp at work since it is very useful to track time on the many tasks we have to manage every day.

So, as a .Net team, we want to contribute to this excellent software...

But the .Net version (since 2004), is only an installer thaht don't contain the .Net sources (only the Delphi sources).

Is it possible to have this sources ???

Thanks for the good job. Hope we can can help you more later...

Fabrice ^_^
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The installer creates a source directory, and I believe what you are seeing there are the source files for a Borland Delphi 7 or 8 .net project. From what I can recall, the contributor imported my Borland Delphi 5 files into a version of Delphi that supports .Net. He did some interface adjustments/enhancements and exported the project to a .net executable.

So as far as I know everything is there... if you are looking for source tree for Visual Studio.net then none exists that I am aware of.
Fabrice
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006    Post subject: Think of C# Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks !

In fact, I was thinking that it was C# or VB.Net sources files (VS sources as you mention). So I think you are right and it's a Delphi.Net project.

Confused Dho ! We have to install the great Delphi software (8 I think)...

Do you plan to use this version in the future ?
We don't want to plug some features that will not be included in the next release.
syntap
Site Admin

That is an issue... the .Net code will not have all new code released since 2004. Plus the .Net version has functionality not found in the non-.Net version, so I would regard the .Net version as a spearate fork of the software.
Fabrice
Pro

Ho.... Seems we have to code in Delphi Razz
What Delphi versio ndo you use ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: