Joined: 09 Sep 2003
|Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 Post subject: Time Stamp Beta Posted, March 26 2009
|This beta contains fixes to two issues:
- A task is edited and an amount is recalculated on the Task Edit screen, the row below it shows an odd calculation when you exit the Task Edit screen and see the task grid.
- Issues with deleting a task when it was the only task in the grid before you deleted it.
If you want to try it out, do the following:
1) In the directory where you installed Time Stamp (probably Program Files\Time Stamp), rename timestamp.exe to timestamp.bak
2) Download the latest Time Stamp beta from here:
3) Extract timestamp.exe from the Zip file and put it in the directory where you installed Time Stamp.
4) Run as usual. System version should show "3.23.20090326 Beta".
As always, contact me with any bugs you find via Syntap.com's Contact link.
From time to time I will post new betas but not make an announcement because the content is trivial... if a beta I post contains a bug fix or major enhancement I will post a new notice, otherwise assume that the date of the beta should be equal to or later than the date of the last notice.
Some ask how "stable" the betas are... I guess the way to answer that is that all I use in my daily work is the latest beta, and I like to go a while using the latest beta myself in everyday work without seeing a problem before I label it as an official release.