Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Program seems to default to Legal envelope

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007    Post subject: Program seems to default to Legal envelope Reply with quote

Hi: I recently installed an HP 1600 Laser Printer. For some reason with Time Stamp, the program seems to default to printing as a legal envelope instead of letter page. I'v made the changes in the program to letter but it goes right back to envelope again. I've even tried to reinstall Timestamp. No change.

I've checked the printer defaults and it is letter.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks
Tony
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... not sure why that is happening. Time Stamp pulls in the default printer tray and page size from the Windows printer control panel settings... the only thing it sets is portrait mode. Is it possible something in the printer setup is defaulting to a manual feed tray or something?
tony000

The printer is defaulted correctly and with other programs it prints correctly. When I do print preview in Time Stamp the print is large so when I zoom out it shows a legal envelope. I tried printing, assuming it would be ok, but the report came out on an envelope sized block. This is really strange.
syntap
Site Admin

I'm afraid I don't have any ready answers Crying or Very sad Perhaps if someone else has run into this issue they can post a comment. I don't think I remember any reports of this issue since Time Stamp was released in the late 90's but maybe someone ran into it and solved it without my assistance.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: