Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Missing sort function

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004    Post subject: Missing sort function Reply with quote

Hi, I really like to work with time stamp. But in some occasions, I am missing a function to EDIT the entries like adding one later and sort it in. Even better would be, if it would get sorted in automatically by date and starting time.

In the print I would like if it would show me the total worktime on each row in decimal-system.

Kind regards
Martin Fischer Cool
saxydan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004    Post subject: Missing sort function Reply with quote

Martin,

I discovered TimeStamp's sort functions by accident. One day I accidentally clicked on one of the buttons at the top of the grid (start, stop, total ...) and my whole grid suddenly changed! Wondering what happened, I clicked on one of the others ... and realised that it was sorting the grid on ascending key as per that column.

Moral of the story is: click on a button and it will sort on that column.

Hope this helps!

Dan Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: