Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

All times merged into one

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luckyman
Intermediate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006    Post subject: All times merged into one Reply with quote

Hi,
I am using v3.20.2006-0906 so my comments may be out-of-date but I just saved my file and then reopened it to find that it had saved only the very first task but given it the last time recorded. In other words the total time originally recorded against several different tasks are now all merged as one task. Sad

The only unusual thing that I did that I can recall is to change the rounding function from 15 minutes to 5 minutes and then later in the day turned it off completely.

It was only after I had done so that, for the first time since upgrading to v3.20, I got the multiple timing entries and the divide by zero error that you have already fixed in v3.21

Cheers, Kevin
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... if you come across any steps to reproduce this it would be great!
Luckyman
Intermediate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006    Post subject: Upgraded Reply with quote

I've installed 3.21 now so, hopefully, I won't be able to reproduce it... Smile
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Let's hope Smile

There may be some odd combo of events that makes it happen. I have been using what is now v3.2x for my own work exclusively for about a year, but then again I probably use it as I would expect it to be used, if that makes any sense. Sometimes debugging your own stuff is kind of like being told to grade your own spelling test without a dictionary... it's hard to do because you are too close to the project.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: