Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

RSS Feed for Announcements Forum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melvynadam

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006    Post subject: RSS Feed for Announcements Forum Reply with quote

Any chance of enabling an RSS feed for the Announcements area? That way we could easily know when the new (non-beta) version is released.
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll look into it... from a quick search it looks like this forum software does not have that capability built in, but addons are available to add it. I'll have to check to see if my provider has those installed.

A workaround is to find one of those site change monitoring sites that sends you a notification if a page changes. Any version announcements will appear on the home page too.
melvynadam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on potential RSS plugins for the forum? The site monitoring workaround would probably do the job but it's a far less efficient method than a feed for this forum.
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have set up a feed for the front page announcements area. All major events would get posted there as well as in the fourm.

It is accessible via the RSS icon near the bottom of the Syntap Software homepage. I hope this helps!
melvynadam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks very much. Is your email down? I sent an email last week to admin@syntap.com but got back a message that "Delivery failed permanently".
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

That email address didn't exist at the time, but I have since created it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: