Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Rounding Up Minutes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyVirtualHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005    Post subject: Rounding Up Minutes Reply with quote

Hello there. First, thank you for developing such a useful tool in Time Stamp. This software was recommended to me through a virtual assistant forum and it is exactly what I was looking for.

I was wondering if there is an option to have the minutes round up? I bill my clients in 15 minute increments and need to round up to the next 15 minutes on each project I am working on for billing purposes.

Thank you for your assistance!
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no option or command available yet to handle this in Time Stamp, so the only way to do it is to manually adjust. Your question is a good one though and you aren't the only one who would like to see this.

I think the way I would implement it would be to keep the start and end times so that one could keep a daily timeline, but make the work time reflect the rounded up value.
Edv

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005    Post subject: another rounding option Reply with quote

Thanks for adding the rounding feature in the V3.13 beta. Could you also add an option for arithmetic rounding? By only rounding up I would create billing errors in my favour, which I don't want to do. Arithmetic rounding would (probably) average out over time.
Edv

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005    Post subject: another rounding option Reply with quote

Thanks for adding the rounding feature in the V3.13 beta. Could you also add an option for arithmetic rounding? By only rounding up I would create billing errors in my favour, which I don't want to do. Arithmetic rounding would (probably) average out over time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: