Syntap Software Forum Forum Index Syntap Software Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Project Bar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Armando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005    Post subject: Project Bar Reply with quote

First, please let me say that I have reviewed literally dozens of time-tracking programs, and none come close to the versatility, simplicity and yet comprenhensiveness of Time Stamp. The last one I checked (I won't say it's name, but it's initials are Time Logger) is so full of bells and whistles that it makes you dizzy, and they want $89 bucks for it.

Anyway, is it possible to alphabetize the Project Bar, so that I don't have to be looking up and down the list to find the project I want...?

Also, what's the best way to make a contribution. I've been using this program for a couple of years now and I'm quite frankly feeling somewhat guilty about not having contributed anything. It is a great program.
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind comments! I wrote Time Stamp because I couldn't find anything for free when I needed a task timing tool. Of course if one were to add up the hours spent coding it I easily spent quite a bit more rolling my own but I guess that was beside the point Smile

The project bar should be listing projects alphebetized by filename... is it not doing that in your case?

Finally, donations can be made by going to the Syntap Software home page (http://www.syntap.com) and clicking on the "Donate" button there.
Armando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, my projects do not appear alphabetized. I need to look up and down the project bar. What could it be?
syntap
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I found the issue and coded a fix. If you would like to give it a try to see if it fixed the issue you are seeing, check out the post titled "Time Stamp Beta Posted, March 17, 2005" in the Announcements forum. From there you can read instructions on how to download and try out the latest beta.
Armando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005    Post subject: Project Bar Reply with quote

I tried the beta version. It worked exactly as I always wanted it to work. Just right!! It is a lot easier now to locate a project. As always, I remain very grateful for your efforts in maintaining this program.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Syntap Software Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: